how can we help you?
Our mission is to offer time, space and practical guidance to people which enables them to tackle the problems that limit their quality of life.
Firstly by making you feel welcome whoever you are and whatever your problems may be by:
- providing a place where you can get an affordable meal and a cup of tea and meet other people
Next Daylight staff and volunteers can try to address any problems you may have by:
- offering help and advice, providing a listening ear, then signpost or refer to the most appropriate agency to address the issue
- providing a hot meal at a reasonable price or free for those with no income at all
- completing referrals to the Wellingborough District Foodbank
- giving warm clothing and bedding to anyone who is homeless and rough sleeping
- providing a hot shower for anyone rough sleeping